Still nothing new to report...

But... I was digging through some old old negatives looking for the first live music image I ever made to post on my concert photography blog and made another discovery. When I was first really getting into shooting I would ride my mountain bike out to Deveraux point near UCSB and shoot the sunsets, they were always spectacular over the ocean around January. On one particular visit my brother, Tyrum, was with me and whenever he was, he became my model. He was always a good sport about it, below is a shot I snapped of him that day. I was teaching myself to do silhouettes and took it using a Pentax K1000 loaded with Kodak Royal Gold. Aaahhh, the good ol' days.

One day, I could easily make "The Book of Tyrum" coffee table photo book with all of the shots I've taken of him.

No comments: