The Commute...

The last time I posted, I was working at a warehouse and living in Northwood, NH. Technically I still live in Northwood, but am currently staying in Andover, MA and commuting into Boston each morning. I have a new job selling cameras for Hunt's Photo in Kenmore Square, near Fenway.

Today was actually my first day of work but I took a dry run on the train yesterday to see if I knew what the hell I was doing. It turns out... commuting from Andover (25 miles or so, North of Boston on the 93) is a pain in the ass. It takes up a lot of my time each day going to and from, but while I'm on the train (both commuter rail and subway) I find it's the only time I remember to take pictures. Or... stop for second to do so.

Here are few random images I snapped on my practice run yesterday and today's commute...






1 comment:

JShea9 said...

everyone else seems to be excited their commute as well.......